Furniture of America Rachel I Side Chair (Set of 2) in White and Oak

Furniture of America Rachel I Side Chair (Set of 2) in White and Oak

Furniture of America Rachel I Side Chair (Set of 2) in White and Oak

Upgrade your dining space with the Rachel II collection from Furniture of America. Each piece is delicately crafted and designed with turned legs and an antique finish. The seat is upholstered in a soft fabric for long-lasting enjoyment.


Features :
  • Antique white finish
  • Materials: veneer, wood, fabric
  • Transitional style
  • Turned square legs
  • Fabric padded seat
  • Slatted seat back

Specifications :
  • Chair Dimensions : 18"W x 23.75"D x 38"H
  • Seat Dimensions : 17"D x 18.5"H
  • Chair Weight Capacity : 225 lbs.

Furniture of America Rachel I Side Chair (Set of 2) in White and Oak
Brand
Furniture of America
Color
Oak
Manufacturer Part Number
IDF-3413SC
Finish
White
Material
Wood
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
23.75 x 18.00 x 38.00 Inches
Furniture of America Rachel I Side Chair (Set of 2) in White and Oak

0 comments:

Post a Comment