Gango Home Decor Contemporary Beach Love I & II by Laura Marshall (Ready to Hang); Two 24x16in Hand-Stretched Canvases

Gango Home Decor Contemporary Beach Love I & II by Laura Marshall (Ready to Hang); Two 24x16in Hand-Stretched Canvases

  • Beach Love I & II
  • Artist: Laura Marshall
  • Two 24x16in Hand-Stretched Canvases
  • Printed with archival inks on high quality canvas & hand stretched
  • Proudly made in Portland, OR, USA
Beach Love I & II, Published by 2038711, Art by Laura Marshall. Printed on canvas and hand-streched on wooden bars which makes a beautiful finished product, ready to hang! Printed and hand stretched to order. Makes a great addition to any room!

Gango Home Decor Contemporary Beach Love I & II by Laura Marshall (Ready to Hang); Two 24x16in Hand-Stretched Canvases
Brand
Gango Home Decor
Piece Count
2
Color
Blue, White, Brown
Assembled Product Weight
6.00 lbs
Recommended Room
Bathroom, Bedroom, Den/Office
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
0.75 x 24.00 x 16.00 Inches
Gango Home Decor Contemporary Beach Love I & II by Laura Marshall (Ready to Hang); Two 24x16in Hand-Stretched Canvases

0 comments:

Post a Comment