Gango Home Decor Contemporary Scripture for Life I & II by Jenaya Jackson (Ready to Hang); Two 12x12in Gold Trim Framed Prints

Gango Home Decor Contemporary Scripture for Life I & II by Jenaya Jackson (Ready to Hang); Two 12x12in Gold Trim Framed Prints

  • Scripture for Life I & II
  • Artist: Jenaya Jackson
  • Two 12x12in Gold Trim Framed Prints
  • Printed with archival inks on high quality paper
  • Proudly made in Portland, OR, USA
Scripture for Life I & II, Published by 2038711, Art by Jenaya Jackson. Framed using high quality moulding which makes a beautiful finished product, ready to hang! Printed and famed to order. Makes a great addition to any room!

Gango Home Decor Contemporary Scripture for Life I & II by Jenaya Jackson (Ready to Hang); Two 12x12in Gold Trim Framed Prints
Brand
Gango Home Decor
Piece Count
2
Color
Red, White, Black, Blue, Green, Yellow
Assembled Product Weight
3.00 lbs
Material
Plastic
Frame Color
Golden Brown
Recommended Room
Bedroom, Living Room, Den/Office
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
0.75 x 14.00 x 14.00 Inches
Gango Home Decor Contemporary Scripture for Life I & II by Jenaya Jackson (Ready to Hang); Two 12x12in Gold Trim Framed Prints

0 comments:

Post a Comment